Among all the profile companies in Romania, our greatest aim is to be the clear guarantee of quality.
Who we are
The recent years have proved that the demands of the service users in this field are in a continuous growth. Smart team has invested in theoretical forming and has used its experience in order to come up with clever solutions generated by the evolution of the economic and financial climate in Romania. The degree of professionalism achieved was made possible thanks to the enthusiasm, the willingness to learn continuously and the pleasure to work with people.
Our team has a wide experience in management, marketing and sales, in IT solutions and services that can be applied both in production and logistics.
- Envelope solutions (envelope stuffing ) through direct mailing
- Electronic data processing solutions providing variable electronic forms
- Digital Printing Solutions in black and white or in colour for small, medium and large document
- Database processing solutions for addresses in order to attach the postal code and bring efficiency for mail sorting
- Offset printing of digital material production
- Logistic solutions
How we act
By focusing on quality and on the customer’s complete satisfaction;
Through rigorous monitoring of the entire chain of activities;
By optimizing the organization, based on previous experiences tailored to the current needs of the clients;
By ensuring full confidentiality and protection of customer interests;
Through modern systems and programs adapted to the specific work and correlated with the systems within companies;
By creating strategies to use the full potential of each client.
Since August 2008 we have been conducting our business in the new location in Magurele, 101 Chirca Street. We have adequate spaces for the diverse activities we conduct.
The production site is permanently monitored and all access is made under video surveillance and granted only through badges via an electronic radio control system.
The production is being made using professional equipment that is dedicated to each operation. We also have redundancy for our services by working closely with major brands on the market, such as XEROX, KAS PAPER SYSTEMS, PITNEY BOWES, RISO PRINTERS.
A few insights into our monthly production capacity:
Printing: 3,000,000 monochrome prints and 1,000,000 polychrome prints, at a resolution of minimum 600 DPI;
Enveloping: 1,000,000-2,000,000 finished envelopes with a fixed or variable number of pages inserted automatically for at least the 3 standard formats – C56, C5 and C4;
Personalized envelopes: 1,000,000-2,000,000 finished envelopes with fixed or variable data;
Scanning and indexing: 1,000,000-2,000,000 documents under constant supervision of the onsite service staff.
All service interventions are being made by Smart Service Solutions with a positive impact on reducing the maintenance costs and service time.
Backup for the production capacity
The policy on production capacity backup was made through investing in a large number of modular equipment, with low usage costs and large productivity.
We have constant electrical power through a high capacity electric generator.
Processing personal data
From April 2008 Smart Service Solutions is processing personal data and carries out its activity under the registration number 8864.
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management system
The company was founded in 2005 and we have developed collaborations in the following fields of activity:
- Debts recovery field (notices, notifications, summons)
- Finance and banking area (statement of accounts and credit card reports, mailing campaigns, information, loyalty, bank paperwork, logistics and distribution)
- Non-banking credit area (production materials and commercial correspondence)
- Insurance and Pensions fields (materials production, information campaigns daily business correspondence)
- Meal vouchers (marketing campaigns – mailing)
- Service providers (invoices, promotional printings)
- Local administration field – bills and taxes (annual public service announcements).
- Trade Field (direct mail, envelopes, pre-printed materials)